Why St. Joseph's
- We make sure class sizes start and stay small, which allows our expert and dedicated staff to devote the attention they need to the children and their potential.
- Whatever our pupils aspire to be, we are here to support them, wherever we can.
- Founded in 1915 St Joseph’s has inspired many generations through excellent academic study and a broad range of extra-curricular opportunities.
- A productive learning environment where aspiring to excellence in all areas, academic, extra-curricular, music and sport is the norm at St Joseph's.
- Creating memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
- Advanced use of digital technology for learning right from the start of their journey
- Building a firm foundation for life
- St Joseph’s has been judged as Excellent for Pupils Academic and Other Achievements and Pupil Personal Development in our ISI inspection in December 2022. Please click here to read the full ISI Inspection report
- St Joseph's School are a member of the Independent Schools Association http://www.isaschools.org.uk/